Electrical Assembly Operative
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our Cut & Press Team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy Production Department. The successful candidate will be assisting in the preparation of electrical wiring looms that will be fully assembled and later installed in Material Handling equipment.
The duties will include but are not limited to;
- Cutting and striping wires to the correct length making sure they are the correct colour and size
- Fitting seals, terminals and sleeves both by hand and by machine making sure they are done correctly and quickly to the required standard
- Training will be provided but previous experience in electrical product assembly is advantageous
- Wiring termination, machine crimping and hand crimping would be desirable
- Other duties will include soldering and preparing screen cable.
- Ensuring the highest safety and quality standards are being following
- Excellent teamworking skills are essential, this role involves working closely with others
- Good communication skills are required
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
This role is working as part of a team and will be 38 hours working week.