Cut and Press Section
This position requires working on the cutting and press section. The successful candidate will be assisting in the preparation of electrical wiring looms that will be fully assembled and later installed in Material Handling equipment.
The duties will include but are not limited to;
- Cutting and striping wires to the correct length making sure they are the correct colour and size
- Fitting seals, terminals and sleeves both by hand and by machine making sure they are done correctly and quickly to the required standard
- Other duties will include soldering and preparing screen cable.
- Ensuring the highest safety and quality standards are being following
- Excellent teamworking skills are essential
- Good communication skills are required
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
This role is working as part of a team and will be 38 hours working week.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please forward your CV to the link below.